It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night, to the music of the lute and the harp, to the melody of the lyre.
For you, O LORD, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy.
We are continuing in our series “Awakened to Grace” with Romans 13:8-14. Songs and liturgy are posted below.
Our most recent podcasts can be found HERE
As always, you can listen to our playlist on Spotify below! This is a great way to learn the songs we sing on Sundays.
The Call – Psalm 92:1-4
- How Great Thou Art (Citizens & Saints)
The Confession – Worship Sourcebook 2.2, 65
- Death in His Grave (John Mark McMillan)
The Assurance – 1 John 4:10
- Before the Throne (Modern Post)
- King of My Heart (John Mark and Sarah McMillan)
The Word – Pastor Chris Jones
Awakened to Grace – Romans 13:8-14
The Lord’s Supper
- O Come To The Altar (Elevation Worship)
- Father You Are All We Need (Citizens&Saints)
The Commitment and Prayer – Ephesians 4:1-3
The Sending – Romans 15:13